Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stealing from the boys...

...to dress up the girls!


I am obsessed with this before/after project I just found on DesignSponge. Eric has a worn, blue wood cabinet from his old apartments, and it doesn't really fit in our apartment together, so it's been sitting in the garage for the past year and a half. I was nearly ready to get rid of it, because it is really beat up, and is five feet tall with only one shelf inside (what the hell can you keep in there?), and Eric didn't really seem to care much about it anymore—plus, honestly, I wasn't really sure how to reinvent it.


But now I am definitely holding on to it, so I can someday repaint it white, add some more shelves and hooks, and turn it into an adorable mini wardrobe! It will be perfect in the girly room I hope to have one day, where I can have my sewing table, a wardrobe, a tufted ottoman, and this, which will be perfect for jewelry, accessories, and shoes. Yes, I might paint the walls pink...


Now, just don't tell Eric I'm going to steal his cabinet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home