Saturday, January 8, 2011

They're here!

It's been awhile since I posted, but Christmas preparations and celebrations took over, followed by a week of totally relaxing, followed by a week of being busy at work. But I am back, and last night I stopped by the framer to pick up these bad boys...


That's right! I got my gorgeous eBay botanical prints enlarged and framed (thanks for the Xmas money, Grandma!) and they came out perfectly, nearly exactly as I wanted. I couldn't get round corners (didn't want to break the bank) but the frame is the perfect antiqued, gold foil finish. They fill that once-empty wall perfectly!

Next, to get those red chairs reupholstered like this...

(from lonnymag.com, Apr/May 2010)

That rug is on the list too, for the area around the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home