Friday, July 24, 2009

love is a wilderness

Welcome to A Wilderness, a blog mostly about things that I like! Hopefully you will like these things also!

For my first post, I wanted to share these pictures of Krysten Ritter's apartment that I found buried on theselby.com.

First of all, I love mid-century design, and bright colors set against neutrals, and I'm really into patterns right now. I also like big art.

SO.

I am so in love with her couch! It's patterned, it's got a low profile, it's bright blue, it curves!!!!

I also love her white bookcases paired with that large-scale photo print. Especially because it's a portrait. And was obviously taken in the '60s. Amazing.

Enjoy!




photos from theselby.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home